Monday, October 02, 2006

BLOG: jCIFS -The Java CIFS Client Library

The Java CIFS Client Library

jcifs-krb5-1.2.9 released / Kerberos Authentication Support
posted by Mike, Sep 13, 2006
This package is stock jcifs-1.2.9 modified to support Kerberos 5 / SPNEGO extended security
authentication. Please note that this has no impact on the HTTP Filter which still only supports NTLM.

1. How do I do NTLM HTTP authentication (a.k.a Single Sign On) for my website?
2. Does jCIFS support NTLMv2?
3. Why is java.net.URL throwing unknown protocol: smb Exceptions?
4. I'm getting these UnknownHostExceptions right from the start. What am I doing wrong?
5. Why do I get these "Network is unreachable" IOExceptions?
6. How can I authenticate arbitrary user credentials from an application or web clients against an NT domain?


http://jcifs.samba.org/

Tony

No comments:

Thumbs Up to GitHub Copilot and JetBrains Resharper

Having used AI tool GitHub Copilot since 08/16/2023, I’ve realized that learning GitHub Copilot is like learning a new framework or library ...